Maybelline Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner

26 August 2011

Here's a different type of liquid liner. This is my top choice for drugstore - it's the blackest liquid liner I've used...plus, it is easy to apply. It's similar to the L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense but I've found that the L'Oreal formula peels and flakes on me. I don't use this one anymore, because my new everyday liquid liner has some added benefits, but this one is, admittedly, much blacker.

For more liner swatches and information and general craziness, click here for my MASSIVE eyeliner extravaganza post!

This liner will run you about $5.99 at most drugstores. Maybelline is available all over and it also frequently goes on BOGO-type sales. This comes in three shades and I think the only one worth buying is the "Blackest Black" one.

According to Maybelline:

Why You'll Love It

  • A liquid liner that allows you the ultimate control to create any line you want!
  • Elongates your lash line to shape and define eyes like never before
  • Our flexible felt tip glides on smoothly for the most precise control
  • No tugging, no dragging
  • All-day wear up to 8 hours
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and ophthalmologist-tested
  • Contact lens safe"


I don't believe this liner is waterproof but it is long wearing. I've never had a problem w/ it traveling or smudging. It's that tip that deserves the credit. This liner has an amazing applicator. It's a felt tip, but it's not stiff! It's super flexible and curves and fits to your eye. I loved the L'Oreal liner applicator...I just didn't like the formula. But this liner has the awesome applicator AND a good formula. Plus, it's blacker than the "Carbon Black", for sure.



 

Followers

Blogger news

Follow Girl, Uninterrupted

Most Reading