Milani INFINITE Liquid Eye Liner Review

26 August 2011

This is a review that is long coming - these liners have been out for quite a while, and I got them when they were new. I had two other colors, but I actually used them up and just never repurchased. And not because I didn't like them. I like these liners quite a lot. Not necessarily as liners, but to add details to the eye. I usually do dots, if I do anything regularly, but I've used them for other things, including colorful leopard spots and stripes.

I think the best quality to these is that they come in colors that aren't necessarily thought of as being drugstore. There are the typical black, brown, and gray, but there are also four bright colors. This liner comes in eight shades total and it retails for around $6.49 at most drugstores and any retailer that sells Milani.

For more liner swatches and information and general craziness, click here for my MASSIVE eyeliner extravaganza post!

Milani's website doesn't have too much to say:
Up to 24 hour long lasting formula that wears with comfort and color intensity to perfection. Now you can line your eyes with ease for an all day long elegant glance. Remove with makeup remover. Waterproof."


I have two colors - the bright blue, called "Infinite" and a vivid purple called "Endless". These are supposedly dupes for MAC's Liquidlast liners, but I've never tried those. They aren't playing around when they say these are long wearing and waterproof...these are extremely hard for me to remove! My waterproof mascara comes off before these things, and I'm sure everyone has felt my pain about removing waterproof mascara!





These liners have a thick, tacky consistency and when applied thinly, dry pretty fast. But it's easy to build up a too-thick layer, in which case this liner will be goopy for a longer time. This stuff is a bitch to get out of your eyelashes if you get it stuck in them! I've also used this as an eyeshadow base...you have a short period of time in which to blend. It's quite a pain and I'm not sure if I'd recommend trying this, haha.

But once this stuff sets, it is unmovable. It sets the exact color it is in the tube and stays fresh looking for as long as you wear it - I've worn this stuff as long as 12 hours w/o anything looking bad. It doesn't smudge, smear, or flake once it has set.

 

Followers

Blogger news

Follow Girl, Uninterrupted

Most Reading